Million Dollar Private Island Getaway
Luxury launches website VeryFirstTo.com is delighted to offer a once in a lifetime trip to Calala Island, a luxury, private island resort nestled in the undiscovered part of the Caribbean just off the coast of Nicaragua. The week-long trip caters for up to 10 guests across four luxurious villas on the secluded island paradise.
Participants of this über luxurious getaway will fly to Nicaragua on an Embraer Legacy wide bodied private jet from any US city of their choice – and can be brought here from any part of the world. Upon landing, the group will be whisked off to the paradise island in two Bell helicopters. Other than the helicopters used to transport the guests, a no-fly zone around the island will be created for the weeklong experience to ensure maximum privacy.
Once settled on the lush island a plethora of enriching activities on and around the island await the privileged guests. Water-babies can make use of unlimited scuba dives around the untouched reefs and get their adrenaline pumping with motorised watersports.
Tim Wickham, Owner of Calala Island says, “Calala Island was historically a pirate’s playground, so participants of the trip will be invited to step back in time and embark on a specially curated treasure hunt. With a hidden treasure chest containing gold bars and coins worth at least $150,000, the stakes are certainly high.”
Culinary connoisseurs are well catered for with a programme of outstanding gastronomic delights. Guests will indulge in a remarkable sushi experience when they see fish go from the ocean to plate within minutes. In this activity the group will head out on the island’s fishing boat to catch their supper. The freshly-caught fish will be prepared onboard the boat by the island’s Itamae Sushi chef and guests will be lavished with a spectacular spread of the world’s freshest sashimi and maki rolls.
Another exclusive Calala Island experience includes a caviar tasting and cooking master class for its very special guests. Showcasing some of the world’s most premium caviar, the master class will demonstrate the use of caviar in gastronomy.
The final culinary offering on the paradise island is a 12-course gala dinner for all 10 guests. This exquisite banqueting experience will be prepared by Calala Island’s Executive Chef. The food throughout the stay will be complimented with unlimited fine wines and Dom Pérignon champagne. Every taste, craving and palette is catered to with bespoke dinner menus every evening.
The spectacular package also offers one the rare opportunity to design ones very own cigar, which will be produced and presented shortly after the trip. Nicaragua’s world-class cigar maker, Joya de Nicaragua, will send an expert team to Calala Island to help guests find their perfect cigar blend. Once they’ve crafted their perfect blend, and shortly after their stay, guests will receive 20, limited edition, boxes containing their own brand of cigars.
Marcel Knobil, founder of VeryFirstTo, Superbrands and Cool BrandLeaders says: “Naturally a trip of this magnitude will want to be remembered so who better to capture the special moments throughout the extravagant holiday than a Hollywood videographer and at the end of the trip guests will be presented a fully edited video and bound photo book.”
This trip also allows people to help contribute to the lives of underprivileged children on the mainland. $100,000 of the $1m will be donated towards building a new school close to Calala Island. The lead guest will be invited to meet with the President and Mayor of the region to unveil the new school, which would be named after the guest for generations to come; a humbling way to leave one’s mark on the country.
The experience is priced at $1 million US dollars (£775,635 / €852,270) for 7 nights and accommodates up to eight adults and two children. The following activities are included:
- Private jet flights and helicopter transfers to the Island
• Exclusive hire of the island for only you and your guests
• 7 nights of accommodation in 4 beachfront suits for eight adults and two children
• All water sports including unlimited scuba dives around the untouched reefs
• A no-fly zone created for the duration of your stay to ensure complete privacy
• A one of a kind island treasure hunt with a hidden treasure chest containing gold bars and coins with a current market value of $150,000
• Unlimited fine wines and Dom Pérignon champagne throughout your stay
• All meals including fine dining and bespoke evening menus
• A 12 course gala dinner for all 10 guests, prepared by Calala’s Executive Chef
• A fishing trip and sushi tasting on the Island’s fishing boat with Calala Island’s guest sushi chef
• A Caviar tasting and cooking master class
• A spectacular firework display exclusively put on your eyes only
• The chance to design your own cigar brand with Nicaragua’s world-class cigar maker, Joya de Nicaragua.
• A minimum of 25 staff on hand to exclusively cater for your party
• A Hollywood videographer and professional photographer to capture as much or as little as your stay. Includes a fully edited video and bound book to mark the occasion after your stay
• $100,000 will be donated towards the building of a Nicaraguan school, built to your specifications and named after you for generations to come. Includes a meeting with the Nicaraguan President and Mayor to mark the occasion.
Travel to US will incur an extra cost.
Calala Island is a luxury, private Island resort – a place to discover the coming together of unspoilt paradise and barefoot luxury. Recently dubbed “The Caribbean’s new frontier” and rated one of “The 10 Best Private Islands in the World”, Calala Island is nestled in the undiscovered part of the Caribbean. Think Barbados 50 years ago. Jamaica 40 years ago. Welcome to the NiCaribbean; coined by the team at Calala Island to pinpoint the area. And while it may be going back in time to unspoilt paradise, it hasn’t stopped short of 5 star luxury.
VeryFirstTo.com is the world’s only website that enables individuals to be the first to know about, and have, the best of newly launching luxury products and experiences. It showcases the most desirable luxury items within technology, fashion, home, leisure, health & beauty and beyond; as well as the latest must attend venues, experiences and events. Individuals gain access to exclusive products, bespoke items and special pre-opening events.
Brands featured include: Alexander McQueen; Apple; Bose; Paul Smith; Stella McCartney; Eve Lom and Tom Dixon. No item stays on the site beyond 59 days of release. VeryFirstTo is renowned for it’s Never Done Before experiences including: a 2 year £1m Holiday Visiting Every World Heritage Site; The World’s Most Extravagant Chocolate Easter Bunny; The World’s Most Glamorous Christmas Tree Star; World’s Most Famous Film Locations Trip; the first ever Bespoke Your Life Tour; the World’s Most Luxurious Colouring Book; Mona Lisa: Secret In The Eye and The Ultimate Timothy Oulton Drinks Cabinet – containing the world’s finest drink and cigars and delivered with award-winning barman.